MR. APISAK TANTIVORAWONG
Minister of Finance
DATE/PLACE : August 28, 1953
- MBA., Industrial Management, University of Tennessee, U.S.A
- B. Eng. in Chemical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- Director The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
- Vice Chairman Finance Committee, Charoen Pokphand Group Co., Ltd
- Chairman of the Board of Directors Quality Houses Public Company Limited
- Independent Director Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited
- Independent Director Synnex (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Independent Director Bangkok Glass Public Co., Ltd.
- Independent Director Thai Oil Public Co., Ltd.
- President Krungthai Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- President Siam City Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- Senior Executive Vice President The Industrial Finance Corporation of Thailand (IFCT)
- President Bangkok Commercial Asset Management Co.,Ltd.
- Senior Executive Vice President Bangkok Bank of Commerce Public Co., Ltd.
- President IFCT Finance and Security Public Co.,Ltd
OTHER PREVIOUS POSITION
- Chairman Thai Bankers’ Association
- Director The Board of Investment of Thailand (BOI)
- Director Thai Asset Management Corporation
- Chairman ASEAN Bankers’ Association
- Diploma, National Defence College, The Joint State-Private Sector Course Class 16/2003
- Directors Certification Program (DCP 18/2002), Thai Institute of Directors Association
- “The Best Corporate Leadership Award”, State-owned Enterprises Award 2012 (SOE), Ministry of Finance
- Banker of The Year 2007 Award by “The Interest”, monthly financial magazine, Thailand
- The 9th Chulalongkorn University Engineer Award (2005)
- Banker of The Year 2004 Award by “The Interest”, monthly financial magazine, Thailand